Travel Notes: Part 6




Shots from my voyage. You know I wanted to do the whole "Play by Play" of the trip but I decided against that, so I could better examine the world around me. From the North to the South so many things were poppin so I just went National Geograhpic Ghetto Gold style.
This is for all of you who have never:
Been to the Nations Capital

Seen the Pentagon from an airplane
Had lunch in a five star hotel
Rode the Metro
Been to Mardi Gras and walked down Burbon street
Seen a Super Computer (the real Matrix)
Rode on a River Barge
Seen the only War Memorial in a National Park Dedicated to Soldiers of African descent
Touched a piece of history (USS Cairo)
Flew on a tiny ass air plane where you felt every damn bump in the air (twice)
Rode on the Longest escalator ever created
Drank an Apple Martini while peeping musical greats past and present
Read the Sky Mall catalogue where they sell some of the most unecessary stuff in the world! (sonic dog stopper)
Seen the funniest wet floor sign ever! (at least it was to me)
Played Black Jack on a River Boat
Seen halls and monuments erected in ancient fashion
Had the chance to witness a southern sunset as jets cris-cross the sky

Two weeks from the Blue to the Gray. Just in the back groud checking the world around me around you. Enjoy the shots.

You need to git up, git out and git somethin
Don't let the days of your life pass by
You need to git up, git out and git somethin
Don't spend all your time tryin to get high
You need git up, git out and git somethin
How will you make it if you never even try
You need to git up, git out and git somethin
Cuz you and I got to do for you and I
OUTKAST GIT UP, GET OUT

PEACE
NARO%